Service Technician Position
Elite Comfort Home and Commercial Services is searching for the best service technicians in Houston to serve the best customers in Houston! We are a medium sized HVAC company that is owned by guys who started in this industry as technicians. We understand how difficult our industry can be and we are striving to make this company the best company in the Greater Houston Area.
Company Highlights: 5 Star rating on Yelp, Google, and Customer Lobby; A+ rating with the BBB as an Accredited Business; Winner of Angie’s List Super Service awards; and Best of Yelp award; Trane Comfort Specialists; Family-Owned and operated; Great Warranties
We are looking for highly technical, professional, residential and light commercial service experts who like to solve problems and help people. The key responsibility of a Service Technician to provide a high-quality service consistently. This requires the technician to be able to educate and assist customers in choosing the best service, products and finance options for them.
If you can provide 5 star rated service, you meet the minimum requirements below and you would like to be a part of an outstanding team please submit your resume.
- Must be thorough in communication and paperwork.
- Must be able to read and draw simple diagrams.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must be on time.
- Must be committed to the process of constant improvement.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have an outgoing personality.
- Must participate in technician on call rotation.
- At least 3 years of residential HVAC experience.
- GREAT PEOPLE AND GREAT ATMOSPHERE
- Top Pay (50,000 – 120,000)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Bonuses for Meeting Goals
- Commission on Equipment Sales